Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Price List

When I started out on this little adventure I had two things in mind.
First, I just love taking pictures.
I love capturing special moments in my own family's life and decided, why not help capture some special memories for others?

Second, I wanted my rates to be affordable.
I know that I would love to get some beautiful, one of a kind pictures taken of my family but I can't always afford what I want. So, I decided to make my rates very reasonable. I based my rates off what I thought was fair for all the work I put into the photos. I don't just press a button and *viola* there's your picture. I spend an hour or more after your shoot professionally editing your pictures to make them look their absolute best. Then I decided what I feel comfortable paying for that kind of work. I want my clients to love the pictures they end up with and not feel like they have to break the bank in order to get them. I hope you also feel comfortable with my prices and the photos you end up with.

So now onto the reason you came here in the first place, the price list!

All photo shoots are up to 1 hour long unless otherwise stated or more time is requested. It would be an additional $5 per extra 30 minutes added on to a shoot. Parties and/or special events aren't on a time limit and are just a flat rate. All pictures will be professionally edited and given to you on a CD. The CD is yours to keep and do with what you please. You can use it to make prints, post online, etc. Additional CDs can be purchased for $5 each.

1-2 people - $40

3-5 people - $50

6-9 people - $60

Large groups (10 or more) - $80

Parties (birthdays, showers, anniversaries, etc.) - $120

Senior Portraits
           1 hour and up to 2 outfit changes - $40
           1 hour 30 minutes and up to 3 outfit changes - $45
           2 hours and 4 or more outfit changes -$50

Maternity - $45*
*if you do a maternity shoot with me you will also get 50% off a newborn or family shoot after your little one's arrival

Formals (homecoming, prom, etc.)
             Individual/couple - $40
             3-5 people - $50
             6-9 people - $60
             10 or more people - $80


As the proud wife of a veteran, I am happy to offer 20% off any shoot to members of our military and veterans. Thank you for your service to our country!


If there is anything on this list that you are confused about or if there was something you're interested in that is not on list, feel free to contact me at erinegable@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!
-Erin Gable
           

No comments:

Post a Comment